- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Help Us Save Lives
Thank you for inquiring about our blood donor program. We are excited to offer this new service to our patients who may be in need of a lifesaving blood transfusion. We rely on the help of willing canine volunteers to be available for blood donations in case of an emergency. Give your dog the chance to be a hero!
ONE OF OUR PROUD DONORS
Give the gift of life
Benefits of Being a Donor:
Free Annual Exam, Blood Typing, Annual Heartworm Test and Annual Deworming .
To become a canine blood donor, a dog must:
- Be friendly with a good temperament
- Be between 1 and 6 years of age
- Be in good physical condition and parasite free
- Weigh at least 50 pounds
- Be up to date on vaccines
- Be spayed or neutered
- Not be on medication except heartworm prevention
- Benefits of being a canine donor:
- Free Annual Exam
- Free Annual Heartworm Testing
- Free Annual Deworming
- Free Blood Typing
Please call Sterling Pointe Veterinary Clinic if you are interested in signing up. 916-543-9663